Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

On a lighter note...

24 March 2008
I'm going to Sicily! Orders came in today. To quote Chief as I walked by him in the passageway, "Oh, Wolfe, congratulations you're going to Sigonella." As if I had just won some game show or something.

Sorry about that last post, It was just a bad day, I'm not going to delete it, though. It's how I felt at the moment, and I can't say I disagree with it either.

Moving on, however. It's a broadcasting station. Go figure, the one class I almost failed is the job I get assigned. It's ok though, I'm excited either way. I'm going to Italy, how could I be bummed about that?

I will update this with more info as I get it, but I just found out this afternoon so I don't know much yet.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    That is awesome!! When do you leave? Do you get to come home for a bit first?

    I'm so excited for you!!
    -Amanda

    March 27, 2008 at 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment